Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Language Arts Lessons

When I was in junior high and high school, I had some really great "English" teachers (as we called them). Some of them are still doing that great job today even after retirement from the school system I attended. I owe 99% of my writing ability to those people with the other 1% going to my college professors. It's important to learn these skills early, and those folks did a great job. They know who they are. My memory has failed me on some writing rules over the years, but I know who I can go ask when the time comes. I thought this site might help Language Arts teachers. It has lots of lesson plans on various topics.

Daily Grammar

The page is no longer updated, but the archive is still available of all the lessons that were originally posted.

No comments: