Saturday, February 11, 2006

Another Gadget


Yes, I loooooove gadgets. My iPod mini has a new addition--the inMotion mini speaker system made by Altec Lansing. This company makes very good quality speakers for stereo systems as well as computers. I was amazed at this little set's quality. It's about the width of 3 iPod minis and the height of a little over 2. You can tell how the iPod is docked in the picture to get an idea of the size. It's battery powered but comes with an AC adaptor. You can't control the volume really through the iPod itself but through the speakers' volume control. I got it on sale for about $100. I like things that are small and portable. Who'd have thought I'd ever have given up my big cabinet speakers with 12" woofers from 20 years ago for something this small??? Now, granted they are not going to carry 120 watts across the room or anything like that, but for your desk they are great!!

Image from Altec Lansing

No comments: