Saturday, April 08, 2006

My visit to the Georgia Aquarium

I took a little trip to Atlanta yesterday. I went with a group of people from the southeast who decided to take a day trip into Atlanta for a little tourism. One of our stops was the Georgia Aquarium. I was so excited to get to go without having to worry about traffic and parking. Wow...was it EVER crowded. I don't think I've ever been to an attraction where there were so many baby strollers, wheelchairs, kids, and adults. I heard there were about 16,000 people there yesterday. I can believe it. I managed to take about 100 pictures in the 45 minutes I was in there, but I had to get out because the crowd was just making me nervous. It's a great attraction and offers a great view of the marine life, but I think I'll wait until the "new wears off a little." I uploaded my pictures to flickr so you can see them.

No comments: