Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hello Again

I haven't written anything for several days mainly because nothing really very newsworthy has jumped out at me. I've read the headlines, kept up with some techno stuff, and I guess I just don't see anything that impresses me. I mean, for example, who was taken by surprise that the Vista lauch would be delayed????

Sometimes I just get writer's block, not that I write all that well anyway. I don't know what else to call it when I just don't have anything to say. I've been working a lot lately, and I'm just really, really tired when I get home. I am very exhausted right now. This will be short and sweet.

If you have a question about some little technical issue or know-how, just leave a comment below. I will see what I can do to answer them.

No comments: