Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Thoughts and Ramblings...

I've had a lot of fun writing this blog this school year. Right now it's a tough thing to do. I've been really busy at work, and I've just not been able to think of anything to write about. Have you ever experienced that? I see soooo many things I want to do out there in classrooms, but my day is pretty much composed of troubleshooting and helping people find easier ways to do some sort of computer related activity. That's ok, though. I enjoy it. I've been having to work late this week so I've been pretty tired in the evenings when I get home.

My evenings pretty much consist of surfing the net in an attempt to find new things to read about or do. Last night, I loaded wikipedia on my iPod. It's pretty cool. It boots into Linux, but will automatically boot into Windows for my music if I so wish. I was concerned for a minute or two that it was going to hose my iPod, but everything worked according to the instructions. I found them on lifehacker.com. I just love that site. It has some of the neatest, most interesting articles on it. I also enjoy digg.com. I've even "dugg" a few articles myself, but I've not posted one yet. You should check out those sites. I've learned a lot through my daily visits to them.

I'm a little disappointed by Apple's announcement about the hi-fi iPod setup. I don't really need anything like that, but I guess the folks out there who are much younger than me would enjoy it. So be it. I'm really interested in the new MacBooks with the Intel processor. I'm thinking I may get one of those in the next few months. Need to let a little testing be done on them first. I'm not one to break the ground on new stuff. I like mine to be tried and true. Do you?

I'm getting curious if anyone ever even reads what I post here. If you do, please leave a comment sometime. I think it's working. I notice my ClustrMap charts locations from around the globe. I find that interesting, but is it only a random "next blog" click or do you ever come back here? Oh well...as entitled...Thoughts and Ramblings...

Later...

No comments: